Monday, August 15, 2011

First ever video break - Ripping a pack of 93-94 Score

Luke over at the cardboard review just completed a trade with me. I helped him out with his desire for San Jose Sharks and in return I received a couple Devils AND a unexpected pack of 93-94 Score. I have never opened a pack of such product and never created a youtube video so lets cash in both V-cards at the same time!

I was a little awkward making this video, so I probably don't sound very natural, but who gets it right their first time anyway!




4 comments:

  1. hahahaha the kevin stevens card was priceless...nice break bro
    loving Nike rep too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw if you're still on for the mask design contest could you please e-mail me your design pronto because the winner is being announced tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIKE appreciates the free commercial. Suddenly, I want to buy some new shoes...

    ReplyDelete