Tuesday, March 26, 2013

11-12 Certified Evander Kane Gold Auto /25

Here is another Certified auto for my collection, this time it is a young star that goes by the name of Evander Kane. Evander had a breakout season last year scoring 30 goals for the first time and likely not the last. He was the Thrashers 4th overall pick back in '09 and at the age of 21 he already has 75 NHL goals and I think he will likely be a 35 goal guy yearly for the next decade or so. I would love to see him focus his "energy" more on the ice and if he does who knows how good this kid could be!

11-12 Certified Evander Kane Gold Auto /25
Here is the front, sticker technology as always, but a really nice auto with name and number.

Here is the back side. When it comes to autographs I typically don't go too crazy for the low number parallels because it is the signature I am after more than anything but this one popped online for a decent price and I did a best offer even lower than list and it was accepted. True I might have been able to get something from a TTM, but time hasn't been on my side and again the price was too good to pass up.

1 comment:

  1. Really great card, and I agree with you this guy has the potential to be a consistent scorer for many years. Nice pick-up!

    ReplyDelete