Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The History of Hockey Cards

I have started a new blog, which is something I have been wanting to do for a little while now. It will be a little different than this blog since it will focus more on the history of hockey cards and not so much about new and fun things I get into my own personal collection. The blog is aptly titled The History of Hockey Cards and it will stick to facts as I know then or research them to be and I will share a little opinion on the cards themselves too. I will look at sets card by card, front and back and let collectors see stuff they have never seen before or appreciate something they already own. So please feel free to follow if you like what you see and add links to your blog rolls if you wish to share it as well.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Dave H

No comments:

Post a Comment