Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2014-15 Upper Deck Trilogy Green Level 2 Leon Draisaitl Auto Rookie /99

Ok, the parallels and this title are a little bit much I know. But, it is partially that reason why many of these Trilogy rookies have found their way into my home because they are affordable. Leon might be the best kept secret because ever since McDavid went down, he has come up and put up some pretty impressive numbers. As of today, Leon is 4th in the NHL when it comes to points per game and if he plays the full season at this pace he will have 29 goals, 59 assists and 88 points which is pretty impressive for the second year player.

I have had a chance to watch him play a few games this season and I am very impressed with all aspects of the game and his size was one thing that really stood out to me and how well he plays with the puck. His play definitely gives Edmonton some options about moving some of their other star players (particularly a forward), to hopefully add a quality defenseman to help out the back end. 


2014-15 Upper Deck Trilogy Green Level 2 Leon Draisaitl Auto Rookie /99
Like the rest of the Trilogy rookies, this is on a foil board with a sticker auto. The green isn't the nicest of colours but the /99 definitely makes it much more tolerable. I just wish the more rare the card the better the colour choices. His auto isn't very exciting but I do appreciate seeing his number with the signature. Pleased to add this to my collection and I hope Leon keeps developing into the superstar I think he could become.

2 comments:

  1. Nice auto of a guy who could turn out to be a real superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've obtained book-marked your website given that this kind of website involves valuable facts inside of that. I am honestly very pleased with posts high quality and also showing. Cheers a good deal intended for retaining great issues. I am a lot content due to this web site. mail order marijuana

    ReplyDelete