Saturday, June 21, 2014

13/14 Heroes and Prospects Christopher Gibson - Jersey Black

ITG really gets little to no respect. Sure they don't have a license, but they more than make up for it with great ideas, solid design and super generous swatches. You can fit like 6 UD swatches in this window or just 1 ITG. The seam is bulging out of the card. I bought this with my Brett Connolly Social Sig and the cost was 99 cents.

13/14 Heroes and Prospects Christopher Gibson - Jersey Black
While this card isn't very limited 160 copies, I am at least aware of the print run. UD and Panini print runs are always many times larger than that with their products in this price point.

I don't know if Chris Gibson will ever become an NHL goalie, but I do know for 99 cents I am able to have a great piece of his past and an interest in his future!

No comments:

Post a Comment