Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mr. Henri Richard Give Me More Than I Bargained For

For my birthday I got a box of 10-11 ITG Enshrined. Really happy to have had a chance to break the product. While I was pretty happy with the results, I was hoping to extend my enjoyment of the box by sending away a TTM request to HOF'er Henri Richard. In a very short period of time, Henri Richard was kind enough to sign my card and he included another card and a photo! 

To say I was pleased is an understatement. I was very happy to have my original card back and with the signature it looks very very sharp. The two thrown in autos are just icing on the cake. Check out the loot: 


The colour photo and the blue sharpie work so very well together!
Here is Mr Richard posing with the Stanley Cup. He managed to do that more times than any other player during their playing career and I never see this record being broken.
Here is the photo that was used with the above card, signed of course.

I really appreciated what Mr Richard did and I am so glad that I had a chance to write him and get back an amazing return. These three autos will always be appreciated in my collection, thank you Mr. Richard.

2 comments: