Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tyler Toffoli Auto

One of the biggest steals of the 2010 draft in my opinion was the 47th overall selection - Tyler Toffoli.

Tyler has just finished back to back 50 goal and 100 points OHL seasons and is about ready to start his pro career. Will it be in the AHL or NHL, that is up to the LA Kings to decide, but either way I expect at some point next season he will skate his first NHL game. How good will he be? Of course there is no way of really knowing, but the website Hockey's Future has him rated an 8 which compares him to a Spezza, Marleau or Richards calibre player. Tyler is an offensive stud in junior and that sometimes doesn't mean a whole lot and other times it is exactly what you can expect to continue.

I decided to pick up his auto before he hits the big time and I landed this beauty for 7 bucks shipped and with the potential this kid has I believe it is a good deal. Of course, you might be able to find these in the 25 cent bin in 5 years but I expect Tyler is the real deal!

10/11 ITG Heroes and Prospects Tyler Toffoli Auto

No comments:

Post a Comment