Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jussi Jokinen Rookie Materials

A few months back, there was a swap meet in town and I thought I might stop by looking for cool deals and neat finds. Well, I didn't spend much money there but I did get a couple fun things. This post is about one of the fun ones. I managed to pick up a few packs of 05-06 UD Series 2. I was hoping to maybe land a great Victory rookie or an Ovechkin Young Gun. I ended up with some pretty sad Victory rookies, Ryan Suter Young Gun (which my two year old son managed to ding a corner on) and this Rookie Materials.

At three bucks a pack, I did end up ahead of the game. However, Jussi has been struggling the past couple seasons after posting 30 goals in his first full Carolina season. However, he still electrifies during the shootouts and this still is a pretty decent hit considering it could have just been another base card!

No comments:

Post a Comment