Friday, August 31, 2012

Erik Johnson Auto

Yet another Puck Signings from the 07-08 UD Sweet Shot release. I am a sucker for the silver sharpie, what can I say? This auto is from his rookie year and his auto seems like a glorified EJ 6.

I have much respect for this kid's hockey skill and not very much respect for his golf cart driving skills. The only question about the incident I have is, how many did he drink before that happened?


As the Avalanche continue to grow and improve, expect his numbers to do the same. I think he is easily a 10-15 goal and 50-60 point a season defenseman. Of course, that is assuming he stays healthy and there are no more freak accidents in his future. This auto like some of my other Puck Signings set me back about 4 bucks with shipping.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Erik when we had him here in St. Louis.I have a signed in person card from him somewhere...... Great card!

    ReplyDelete