Monday, February 7, 2011

Got hope?

Here is a very cool mathematical representation of what COULD happen over the next few months as the NHL playoffs approach. For us lowly Devils Fans (and love to Oilers Fans) we both still have a mathematical shot at making the playoffs. The Devils cannot finish higher than 3rd but there still are many permutations that exist with us finishing from 3rd to 8th.

Have fun looking up your teams! Even though the Canucks are 99% likely to make the playoffs, there IS A CHANCE, they could still end up 15th....but not likely, and I am sure you are relieved to hear that Michael!

NHL Outcomes

1 comment:

  1. Haha very happy to hear...I'm just hoping we can win our first Prsidents trophy along the way!
    And I'm a big Parise fan (even picked him in my pool!) So I'll be behind the Devils too...

    ReplyDelete