Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

I would like to wish all my fellow bloggers out there a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been almost a year since I started this blog and I have really enjoyed making posts and reading other people's blogs as well. I especially enjoyed how close the sports card blog community seems and I appreciate the kind words as I got started and I enjoyed the trades I have made with all of you.

Here is a card from the 1991-92 Parkhurst set. It was a NNO insert with a pretty nice message on the back. I know Santa has had his fair share of cards made over the years, but I believe this is my favourite of the bunch. I remember when this set came out. I was so excited and thought the product was nice and fresh. Unfortunately Proset mass produced this like all their products and with the 92-93 Parkhurst they kept a near identical design which kind of ruined the 91-92 product. However, I still like them and feel it was a much better card than the 91-92 UD set.

Front side with Santa inspecting all sorts of quality Proset products

Here is the back with a nice holiday message.


So all the best to each of you and your families and I look forward to more posts after Christmas and I hope you all receive the gifts you are looking for in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment