Wednesday, November 5, 2014

13-14 National Treasures 11-12 Panini Contenders Adam Henrique Yellow Plate 1/1

 When I bought a couple boxes of Contenders this summer I was hoping for a Henrique rookie. I did even better landing a rookie patch auto  but still if someone out there has a rookie auto I am certainly looking to trade for one.  During the mass flooding of plates I was able to land one of my number 2 PC Adam Henrique. While it isn't as nice as my Connolly and I don't have the print version of the card yet, it still is a nice addition!

Here is the front, I would have loved to see a sticker slapped on the front with an auto!




Here is the back side with the 1/1 print number.

What are your thoughts? Ever look for plates? Do you have any you are really proud of?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have a few plates but they're all Red Sox baseball. Not sure I have even a single hockey one come to think of it...

    ReplyDelete