Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr Hockey

Here is another case of a card that just has me in awe despite the condition being rather poor. The card has a tiny surface crease, some rounding on the corners and some tape action on the front. The back is nearly perfect except for the corners. 

Even though it is in rough shape, I just LOVE this card. Simple design with a back that basically says every time he steps on the ice there is a new record! I really can't explain or quantify why I like this card so much I just do. For those wondering, this is from the 69-70 OPC set and it is the error version where there is no number on the back. I would love to track down one with the number too, but that will need to wait for another day. 

69-70 OPC #193A Gordie Howe NNO Error


Anyway, enough talk, just enjoy!

1 comment: