Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Anyone interested in a box break?

Hey all! Like I have mentioned previous I have been very active on Twitter in lieu of posting on here which has been both good and bad. I am still working on balancing my time and efforts. One thing I have started on Twitter is organizing a box break. I have participated in the past with some of the ones my fellow bloggers have put on and it has always been lots of fun so I thought I would take a stab at one. Here are the products I am looking at breaking:

There are some beauties in there. Loads of great rookies and memorabilia cards to be had. I am asking $27 CDN a spot so if you want in, please just comment below and I will add you or send me an email. I have included the rules below and please don't hesitate to ask any questions.



5 comments: