Friday, May 11, 2018

Will My Scanner Ever Get Fixed?

Well Gallant has lead his team to the conference finals and last night the Jets punched their tickets so on to the conference finals we go! My hobby fun has continued in my blogging absence with some great trades and pick ups.

However, since I upgraded my wifi network my scanner has not wanted to participate in the party. This isn't the first time I've encountered this issue, its just the first time I've had this problem and my solutions haven't worked. I will give it a proper college try this weekend and hopefully be back posting on Monday! Hope all are well in the blogging world and I look forward to being active soon.

In the interim, here is something in honour of the Jets making their first ever conference finals from my COMC account.




3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a Jets/Caps final but I'd pretty much be fine with anyone at this point since the Penguins were eliminated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor RCs are red hot - Connor McDavid, Connor Hellebuyck, Kyle Connor... I'm all in for Vegas though. Expansion >>> Relocation

    I understand your scanner struggles; mine was a real jerk for a while but I think I've got the bugs worked out. Good thing, too. If it crapped out on me again I couldn't complete the Sports Card Tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You've got your scanner connected to your wifi? Didn't even realize that was a thing. Only figured out they had wireless printers a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete